TAP:lab is happy to host our autumn school holiday STEM programme.
Every day from 10-12 (excluding ANZAC day), we'll be putting on a different activity:
* Monday 16th & 23rd: 3D & design. CAD, 3D printing, vinyl cutting
* Tuesday 17th & 24th: Simple Circuits. Wearables, paper circuits, Arduino
* Wednesday 18th: Hacklings - Tech with the Whanau. Come in & work on your project as a family. (closed for ANZAC)
* Thursday 19th & 26th: Robot Rumble. Program our mBots or work/build your own.
* Friday 20th & 27th. Minecraft Madness. A return to our regular gaming, but with an extended run into arvo for more play.
Kids under 13/14 (highschoolers) to be accompanied by a guardian. Meals & medication own responsibility.
We operate on pay-what-you-use + Koha, so donations are necessary & appreciated to keep activities rolling.